Friday, February 18, 2011

It was a good idea…

I had every intention of washing the dishes when I left work, really, I did.  But by the time I got home, it was gone.  So the dishes are still not washed.  I plan on staying home tomorrow and going crazy on the kitchen and living room.  Since I’ve put together my MS Project project plan, I’ve got a list of the different things I’m going to do and have them prioritized:
1.       Wash the dishes.
2.       Put away the dishes.
3.       Clean the counters and the stovetop.
4.       Clean off the couch.
5.       Clean off the living room bookshelf.
6.       Clean off the coffee table.
7.       Sweep the kitchen floor.
8.       Sweep the living room and hallway.
9.       Mop the kitchen floor.
10.   Swiffer wet the living room and hallway.
And concurrently with this stuff I need to be running loads of laundry.  2 for my clothes, 1 for towels, 1 for sheets.

I have other items on my list for the kitchen and living room, but I think the current list is ambitious enough for a single Saturday.

In other news, I am starting my 6th day without Diet Coke.  I’d be lying if I said I haven’t missed it.  It’s the burn of the carbonation that I miss the most, and sparkling water just isn’t quite the same.  I’m also starting now to taper down the volume of my morning coffee.  I don’t know if I’ll give up caffeine completely, but a reduction is definitely long overdue.

No comments:

Post a Comment