Thursday, February 11, 2010

Shear Genius

So the new season of Shear Genius has started on Bravo.  I love. this. show.  It is my absolute favorite and it always makes me want to do crazy stuff to my hair.  It killed me the first season because I was growing my hair out for the wedding and I couldn't do anything.  But not this year. 

My message board peeps gave me some ideas for what to do with my fine, thin, currently blonde but naturally light light brown hair.  If the salon has any cancellations on Saturday that's when I'm pulling the trigger, if not, then I have a solid appointment for next Saturday.  Of course who knows with the weather.

I'm watching the last episode off the DVR right now, and the Short Cut challenge was taking overprocessed blondes and doing something with them.  One guy took the waaaaaaay overbleached model and turned her into Jessica Rabbit and it was hawt.

I have to say I do miss Jaclyn Smith as the host...I don't know who this girl is but she's not very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment