Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Ahhh...mindless television

Last Restaurant Standing has started again!  I love this show.  Constructive criticism, food, business...what more could I ask for in a reality show?  It amuses me that they subtitle Raymond Blanc.  I wish I could be on it, even though I have no idea for a restaurant concept.  And I am simply not a creative cook...I tend to stick to the same set of dishes, or at least the same genres.  A lazy cook, to boot...I'm not one for frou frou presentation, and if it can get cooked all in one pan, even better.


I am a bit of a sucker for food-related reality TV...Top Chef, Chef Academy, basically everything on the Food Network (well, except that Ann Burrell chick or the Neelys), I'm there.  And Amazing Race.  And Tabitha's Salon Takeover.  And Project Runway.  I need a lot of shows on the DVR to give me something to do when I'm not wanting to do my homework, or clean :)

No comments:

Post a Comment