Tuesday, January 19, 2010

NYC!!!!!!!!

I'm lucky enough to get to head to NYC on Thursday afternoon for work.  I'm giving a training session in our NYC office on Friday.  The hubbs is coming with me.  He's been busy plotting out all of the places he wants to eat.

I love Manhattan.  It's been too long since I've been there for very long.  I loved wandering around by myself.  With so many people around, it's just a blissful feeling of alone but not lonely that's very hard to replicate elsewhere.  Of course, this trip I won't be wandering around by myself, but that will be fun, too.  We've never stayed in Manhattan together, and we've been together 5 years as of last week.

I'm planning to hit the hotel gym at least once.  I actually managed to hit my exercise goal last week of working out 3 times, and I'd like to repeat it.  I also actually tracked all of my food for the week, which is a HUGE accomplishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment